Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sometimes being jobless sucks...No! Sometimes life sucks!

Okay, I do know I am expecting too much for wanting a job and not being a graduate yet. But can I help it?

I don't have anyone to pay my tuition fees for college when everyone else has a daddy who has saved up money for them. I'm not that intelligent to apply for the "extremely-difficult-and-only-for-cult-geniuses"  KVPY Scholarships(Yeah go try inventing something on your own and writing a research paper on it!!!).

Hence the bottom line... I am just a girl with average intelligence and no money, no SC/ST certificate and no biggy resourceful people to back me up and big dreams to study in a good engineering college.(Well, educational loans aren't much of an option because there's always some start-up amount that one has to pay to confirm their registration to the college and no bank is gonna pay me that... and moreover, I belong to the middle class strata... There is no tuition fee waiver for people like me.)

I feel so helpless sometimes and that's when I blog. Its just an outlet for the rants nobody has time to listen to. 
I know there's pretty less hope for me in this world. But no matter what I'm not giving up that easy!!!

Its been two days that I'm continously going on applying for jobs I can do, but I've not received any responses as of yet. But I am going to keep trying and... 

NEVER GIVE UP!

I guess that's going to be my theme for the days to come.

No comments: