Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good morning!

Sometimes getting up early in the morning can be such a refreshing experience.


I wake up at 4 30 everyday. Its not that difficult.


Wonder what I do waking up so early? Well load of things!


I start my day with aloe vera and lemon juice! (Google to know the benefits of both.)


Then I say my morning prayer. My morning prayer is not from some religious book. Its a personal note stating what I have, what I am thankful about and my desires and dreams.


Then I look through my list of personal development goals and character development goals. That sets the momentum for the day.I must say its very effective!


After that I do a few exercises to improve concentration and... Wait, its not done yet!


Know the best way of breaking a habit? Suppose I am very forgetful by nature. All I do is write down on a piece of paper "I have an excellent memory" 500 times everyday for 31 days. I am bound to get rid of a forgetting habit! So I practice this method everyday.


Then of course I do some physical exercises like running, walking and skipping for an hour.


Can't explain how recharged I feel throughout the day! 


And even if I don't feel like doing anything early morning, I can always sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty of dawn. Wherever you might be living right now, during sunrise everything looks beautiful. And I feel everyone should get a bit of "me" time, when they can be alone with themselves and think absolutely nothing. 


It really helps! So have a good good morning!!!

No comments: